- comprehensive discussion regarding any concerns, aims or outcomes that you are looking for
- full examination of the mouth, face, head and neck
- digital x-rays and clinical photographs when appropriate
- presentation of any findings that have been identified during the assessment
- open discussion regarding treatment options where required, and advice on how to best prevent future disease from occurring
Wistaria Dental Provide
General And Specialist Dentistry.
Reduce The Risks
At Wistaria Dental, we believe that all our patients should have confidence in their smile. One of the keys to maintaining a healthy smile is regularly visiting your dentist and hygienist. Not only do regular visits help to maintain your smile, recently, we have seen how a healthy mouth can also reduce the risk of heart disease, strokes and diabetes.
Our aim is to complete an holistic examination of all areas of mouth, face, head and neck. Where appropriate, our clinicians will use a range of diagnostic tools to fully understand and diagnose potential problems that may arise in the future or require addressing before further damage occurs.
What To Expect During An Oral Health Assessment
At Wistaria Dental, we want you to have complete control over any treatment that you decide on. If at any point during your experience with us, you have any concerns or questions regarding your treatment, we’re here to listen.